Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Release!

No posts in a month, but seriously, we're not dead. In fact, we're finally done with our first chapter of Seto no Hanayome. Blackout Entertainment is proud to present chapter 14 of Seto no Hanayome: Clash. Links here:

Rapidshare
Megaupload

Hope you enjoy it, guys. But anyway, that's the good news. Now then...on to the state of Blackout.

Steam hasn't really been able to do much as far as translating goes, not to mention the fact that he's not really getting into Seto. It's possible he might start his own project soon, with me editing, but that's up in the air. This makes me the only translator available for Seto, along with the editing and proofing. I don't really have a problem with it - I've gotten a chapter done, after all - but it's gonna be really slow going unless I can get some help. I've been doing okay on the editing side, but translating has been a hassle - Seto has consistently reminded me how poor my Japanese is. Combine that with the size of the chapters (14 is 44 pages long), and it's unlikely that I'll be able to finish a chapter in less than 2-3 weeks. Like I said, if there's anyone who knows his moon runes and is interested in translating Seto, please contact me, because we really need all the help we can get.

Well, now that that's out of the way, enjoy the chapter. There will be more coming eventually, I ain't dropping this anytime soon. No idea when one will come out, but there will be more. Stay Tuned.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks!!! Been waiting for more of this for a long, long time and finally somebody picked it up. Doing an excellent job and looking forward to more!

Anonymous said...

SAME THAT CHRISTOPHER!!! DOMO ARIGATOGOSAMEMAZEN.

THANKS A LOT

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Good job!

Anonymous said...

thx keep up the gd work

Anonymous said...

excellent, I have been hoping someone would pick this up, well done peeps.

Anonymous said...

ive bin wating ages for this chapter keep up the great work

tarja said...

thanks for the release. looking forward to many more

Anonymous said...

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Anonymous said...

I think it is great, really. But have you already considered working with the other group?

Anonymous said...

well, i can't do anything to help, but i wish u guys good luck. thanks for picking up seto.
(^_~)

Cardshark1989 said...

thx for the upload i really love this manga. btw if you need an editor just contact me cause i can do some editing.

Unknown said...

Hey,

I hope you read this, we CTT are interested in a joint for this. We were planing on doing it anyway :)

Can you contact me or mcoder in my group regarding this?, I tried mailing you but no response :)

Crazy

Anonymous said...

very funny. thanks for the translation.

Anonymous said...

Good job! please, continue translating seto

Anonymous said...

I love this manga, pls continue like this :3